Terms and conditions
By contacting us or by registering on the Verbier Wine Festival website, you provide us with the minimum information required to allow us to send you your invoice electronically (surname, first name, email, telephone, as well as your postal number for statistics). The data will not be sold or exchanged with other partners.
- Following the sending of your registration, we proceed to the registration and check the availability of places according to your wishes.
- You will receive an email with an invoice payable within 3 days by bank transfer or by TWINT.
- Upon receipt of your payment we will send you an electronic confirmation to print.
- Places are reserved in the name of the person indicated during registration.
- Registrations are valid for a specific evening at the location, date and time indicated on the invoice.
- The number of places per evening is limited.
- If you wish to increase the number of guests, please contact us.
In the event of cancellation by the organizer, without a replacement proposal, the tickets will be fully refunded.
No refund is made in the event of cancellation by the participant, except in cases of proven force majeure (death, medical certificate). Management fees will be deducted.
The place of jurisdiction is in Lausanne.